Sunday, September 27, 2009

Lord of the Rings (Extended Version) by Peter Jackson

I watched the Lord of the Rings the Extended version by Peter Jackson and this was actually my first time ever watching these movies, and I thought that they were very interesting and had alot of dark action scenes in it. I was surprised because I thought that this movie would follow more to the novel The Hobbit, but it didn't it took us more into depth and to many places that The Hobbit didn't.
My favorite character is frodo and not because he is the main character but because he seems that he really wants to go on this adventure and is really hyped up and excited about it and when Gandolf took him and his friends to the dwarves and the other creatures they asked who was going to take the ring to the fire pit thing and nobody wanted to so frodo stood up and said ill go. I really like his energy and his will power. My scene I hate the most in the first movie is when Gandolf falls off of the cliff with the firey dragon, but first he is just hanging on the edge of the cliff and everyone is just standing there watching then frodo runs to him and tries to help him but the others pull him back and Gandolf yells at them then falls. Well the reason why I hate this scene so much is because Gandolf has helped these people and protected them through everything on there journey so far and then when it comes to him needing help and some protecting the others are just like forget it and basically that’s why it makes me so angry. But yeah anyways overall it’s a pretty good movie and I can’t wait to see the last one and find out how it ends.

1 comment:

  1. Amy, please avoid in the future just summarizing what happens in the story. I would rather you make any observation about the work especially about any choice the creator has made and then discuss the effects and implications of that choice.

    ReplyDelete